Saturday, 03 March 2012 10:23
Scientists have completed an innovative study of the effects of climate change on bird species of greatest concern. This novel study prioritizes which birds are most at risk and will help guide conservation measures in California. Endangered species and wetland birds are two highly vulnerable groups.
Read more: ScienceDaily: Fish News
|< Prev||Next >|
- Running hot and cold in the deep sea: Scientists explore rare environment
- Sawfishes sure can wield a saw: Saw senses electric fields to locate prey and also attack
- Sawfishes sure can wield a saw
- Is seaweed the future of biofuel?
- Law that regulates shark fishery is too liberal, experts say
- Scientists reveal secret of how 'monkey fish' were made
- Deadly snakes go head-to-head in tug of war battle for catfish bounty
- Leatherback turtle migration study identifies Pacific danger zones for endangered species
- What makes a robot fish attractive? Robot fish moves to the head of the school
- Unlocking the secrets of sea turtle migration
Clay Maitland Foundi... Save the Seas Earth Day Sea Research Foundat... The Propeller Club o... The Port of Seattle Clay Maitland Blank Rome Maritime Alaris Washington State Dep... Aquatic Resources Di... Derelict Vessel Remo... Program Manager Port of Seattle; and... Senior Environmental... Northland Services; ... General Manager P.E. Stormwater Engi... Blank Rome; Douglas ... Holland America Line...