Tuesday, 28 February 2012 04:52
A study of the tropical coral reef system along the coastline of Kenya has found dramatic effects of overfishing that could threaten the long-term health of the reefs.
Read more: ScienceDaily: Fish News
|< Prev||Next >|
- What makes a robot fish attractive? Robot fish moves to the head of the school
- Unlocking the secrets of sea turtle migration
- Land-ocean connections: How tree trunks, leaves and kukui nuts indirectly feed bottom fish in submarine canyons off Moloka'i, Hawaii
- Overfishing threatens the survival of seabirds
- Land-Ocean connections: Scientists discover how tree trunks, leaves and kukui nuts are indirectly feeding bottom fish in the submarine canyons off Moloka’i, Hawaii
- Traces of listeria found in Vancouver ready-to-eat fish products
- Scuba dooby doo: Amazing photos of the dogs who love to play fetch underwater
- Staghorn coral transplanted to threatened reef
- Food scientists fortify goat cheese with fish oil to deliver healthy omega-3 fatty acids
- New hope for threatened freshwater dolphins in Asia
Clay Maitland Foundi... Save the Seas Earth Day Sea Research Foundat... The Propeller Club o... The Port of Seattle Clay Maitland Blank Rome Maritime Alaris Washington State Dep... Aquatic Resources Di... Derelict Vessel Remo... Program Manager Port of Seattle; and... Senior Environmental... Northland Services; ... General Manager P.E. Stormwater Engi... Blank Rome; Douglas ... Holland America Line...