Friday, 10 February 2012 00:52
Global warming is having an effect on the dive behavior and search for food of southern elephant seals.
Read more: ScienceDaily: Fish News
|< Prev||Next >|
- Iceland's Loch Ness Monster? Giant 'Serpent-like Sea Creature' Caught On Camera Swimming in Glacial River
- Lost treasures: The Loch Ness monster that got away
- Piranha vs. Arapaima: Engineers find inspiration for new materials in piranha-proof armor
- Giants: Paula The Octopus Predicts Super Bowl Winner; 'Is It Just Chance?'
- Amazing skin gives sharks a push
- Tuna and mackerel populations have reduced by 60% in the last century
- 2011 shark attacks remain steady, deaths highest since 1993
- Josh Bazell: Author examines the inventor of the Loch Ness Monster myth; 'great zest for publicity'
- Josh Bazell: Author examines motive behind the Loch Ness hoax
- 'San Diego demonoid' found on beach
Clay Maitland Foundi... Save the Seas Earth Day Sea Research Foundat... The Propeller Club o... The Port of Seattle Clay Maitland Blank Rome Maritime Alaris Washington State Dep... Aquatic Resources Di... Derelict Vessel Remo... Program Manager Port of Seattle; and... Senior Environmental... Northland Services; ... General Manager P.E. Stormwater Engi... Blank Rome; Douglas ... Holland America Line...