Wednesday, 08 February 2012 08:22
Shark attacks in the US declined in 2011, but worldwide fatalities reached a two-decade high, according to the a new report.
Read more: ScienceDaily: Fish News
|< Prev||Next >|
- Piranha vs. Arapaima: Engineers find inspiration for new materials in piranha-proof armor
- Giants: Paula The Octopus Predicts Super Bowl Winner; 'Is It Just Chance?'
- Amazing skin gives sharks a push
- Ocean warming causes elephant seals to dive deeper
- Tuna and mackerel populations have reduced by 60% in the last century
- Josh Bazell: Author examines the inventor of the Loch Ness Monster myth; 'great zest for publicity'
- Josh Bazell: Author examines motive behind the Loch Ness hoax
- 'San Diego demonoid' found on beach
- Treasure trove of wildlife found in Peru park
- Truck dumps tons of fish onto field; 'like something out of the Bible'
Clay Maitland Foundi... Save the Seas Earth Day Sea Research Foundat... The Propeller Club o... The Port of Seattle Clay Maitland Blank Rome Maritime Alaris Washington State Dep... Aquatic Resources Di... Derelict Vessel Remo... Program Manager Port of Seattle; and... Senior Environmental... Northland Services; ... General Manager P.E. Stormwater Engi... Blank Rome; Douglas ... Holland America Line...