Sunday, 05 February 2012 18:12
The Wildlife Conservation Society’s (WCS) Peru program recently announced the discovery of 365 species previously undocumented in Bahuaja Sonene National Park in southeastern Peru.
Read more: ScienceDaily: Fish News
|< Prev||Next >|
- Tuna and mackerel populations have reduced by 60% in the last century
- 2011 shark attacks remain steady, deaths highest since 1993
- Josh Bazell: Author examines the inventor of the Loch Ness Monster myth; 'great zest for publicity'
- Josh Bazell: Author examines motive behind the Loch Ness hoax
- 'San Diego demonoid' found on beach
- Truck dumps tons of fish onto field; 'like something out of the Bible'
- Josh Bazell: Origins of the The Loch Ness hoax examined
- Road runoff spurring spotted salamander evolution
- Are jellyfish increasing in world's oceans?
- Global experts question claims about jellyfish populations
Clay Maitland Foundi... Save the Seas Earth Day Sea Research Foundat... The Propeller Club o... The Port of Seattle Clay Maitland Blank Rome Maritime Alaris Washington State Dep... Aquatic Resources Di... Derelict Vessel Remo... Program Manager Port of Seattle; and... Senior Environmental... Northland Services; ... General Manager P.E. Stormwater Engi... Blank Rome; Douglas ... Holland America Line...