Thursday, 01 March 2012 13:30
Norwegian flotel contractor Prosafe saw its net profit take a dive last year, despite seeing an improved result on higher utilisation in the fourth quarter.
Read more: UpstreamOnline
|< Prev||Next >|
- ExxonMobil Awards Technip GOM Subsea Contract
- KG owner is plaintiff in Hyundai Merchant Marine Rule B case
- Detained Beluga Participation in insolvency case
- Risk of Hurricanes to Offshore Wind Turbines Quantified
- Wintershall plays to strengths
- Aminex narrows focus in Texas sale
- Dong to Use Subsea Facility, Pipeline at Oselvar Field
- Amerisur Updates Work Over Ops at Colombia Well
- Fairmount Summit Delivers Drilling Rig to Brazil
- ClassNK and BKI Sign Agreement on Offshore Fields
Clay Maitland Foundi... Save the Seas Earth Day Sea Research Foundat... The Propeller Club o... The Port of Seattle Clay Maitland Blank Rome Maritime Alaris Washington State Dep... Aquatic Resources Di... Derelict Vessel Remo... Program Manager Port of Seattle; and... Senior Environmental... Northland Services; ... General Manager P.E. Stormwater Engi... Blank Rome; Douglas ... Holland America Line...