Tuesday, 21 February 2012 05:52
The US Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE) has approved Shell Gulf of Mexico Inc.’s Oil Spill Response Plan (OSRP) for the Chukchi Sea.
Read more: Drilling & Completion News
|< Prev||Next >|
- African Petroleum Makes Oil Discovery Offshore Liberia
- Southeast Asia to drive LNG demand for next decade
- Shell demands more flexibility for LNG operations
- La. DNR Secretary Backs Gas-Heavy National Energy Strategy
- Chevron starts relief well drilling offshore Nigeria
- API, IPAA criticize Salazar's plan to raise royalty rates
- Ohio: Magnum Hunter gets more Utica acreage
- Heidelberg confirmed, Anadarko eyes development
- China Undergoing Shale Gas Investment Wave
- US, Mexico Agree On Joint Oil Projects
Clay Maitland Foundi... Save the Seas Earth Day Sea Research Foundat... The Propeller Club o... The Port of Seattle Clay Maitland Blank Rome Maritime Alaris Washington State Dep... Aquatic Resources Di... Derelict Vessel Remo... Program Manager Port of Seattle; and... Senior Environmental... Northland Services; ... General Manager P.E. Stormwater Engi... Blank Rome; Douglas ... Holland America Line...